Discover an exquisite international fare at Red Oven, including premium cold cuts and Les Freres Marchand cheeses, healthy salads, western food, local Thai food, carving stations, seafood on ice, Japanese stations, and desserts. Some highlighted items are oyster, lamb with pesto crust, Australian beef rib eye, king salmon caloubiac, grain fed beef teriyaki, baby scallops, premium sushi and sashimi and it just keeps coming! Moreover, the mouthwarteing homemade ice cream and Chocolate fountain are await you here!
Introducing the new Homemade Pasta Highlights…What a delight, it’s pasta night! Satisfy your pasta craving every weeknight with our authentic made-from-scratch fresh pasta. With over a dozen original recipes on rotation, the pasta game has never been so elevated. Agnolotti, casarecce, conchiglie, mafalde, orzo, ravioli, or tortellini? You want it, we got it. Some seriously tantalizing menus to boast are gigli with Italian sausage and creamy truffle,braised wagyu beef open lasagna, and troccoli with braised Kurobuta pork cheek, just to name a few.
SO come on over and discover your newest pasta heaven.
Date: Sunday – Thursday (except Monday and Tuesday)
Time: 6:00 – 9:00 PM
Available for dine-in at Red Oven, 7th Floor of SO/ Bangkok
Terms and Conditions:
– The price is applicable for food from Sunday – Thursday (except Monday and Tuesday).
– Price for kids are as follows; 0-4 years-old is free-of-charge , 5-11 years-old is half-price from regular price.
– 2 days advance reservation is required.
– The deal can not be used in conjunction with other promotions.
– Blackout dates apply.
– The purchased deals are non-refundable.
– The deal is valid for 6 months after the date of purchase.
– The price is inclusive of tax and service charge.
– SO/ Bangkok reserves the right to change or modify the T&C without prior notice.
For more information or table reservation, give us a buzz at 02 624 0000 or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org