A bountiful brunch at Red Oven featuring live stations hosted by our guest chefs!
The SO Amazing Chef Sunday Brunch will bring together six of our skilled chefs, with Chef Prin (ancient Thai), Chef Tonn (modern Asian), Chef Gigg (Chinese), Chef Chalee (French), Chef Tam (Farm-to-Table) and Chef Randy (Japanese) all taking over the live stations and delighting diners with their amazing creations.
Here are the special live stations and exclusive menus created by our guest chefs:
Modern Asian station by Chef Ton
– Grilled pork jowl , baked banana blossoms and jackfruit salad
– Poached Petchburi oyster in Thai rice wine (Sato)
Ancient Thai station by Chef Prin
– Southern grilled beef curry
– Muslim style curry rice & local herbs salad
Chinese station by Chef Gigg
– Braised goose feet with fermented blackbeans sprinkle with sichuen pepper
– Canton style chawanmushi with flower crab lumps and roe
French station by Chef Chalee
– Bouillabaisse tart with saffron sabayon (shrimp , clams , squid)
– Foie gras macaron
Farm-to-table station by Chef Tam
– Black sticky rice moji & shrimp crumble
– Cold tomato ‘gazpacho’
Japanese station by Chef Randy
– Fillets original mini barachirachi don (locals cured white fish | deep sea prawn | uni)
– Fillets deluxe futomaki (eel , shrimp , flying fish roe , japanese cucumber , kampyo , shitake mushroom , crab meat , egg , ikura , sake furikake , oboro flake , inari)
Date: 1 November 2020
Time: From 12 to 3.30PM
At Red Oven, 7th floor of SO/ Bangkok
Terms and Conditions:
– The price is for food only.
– Early-bird price is valid only until 5 PM of 5 October 2020.
– The price is inclusive of tax and service charge.
– The deal can not be used in conjunction with other promotions.
– For Accor Plus members, please book directly with our Wine & Dine team via call 02 624 0000 or email email@example.com to enjoy 10% discount from regular price.
– The purchased deal is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
– SO/ Bangkok reserves the right to change or modify the T&C without prior notice.
For more information, give us a buzz at ? 02 624 0000 or drop us an email at H6835firstname.lastname@example.org